"Marriages are forever" and it is important that you choose the right person. Take care to ensure your safety while searching for a life partner.
Please go through the page to understand how you can have a safe and secure search.
Note : Your contact information (Only Mobile Number) as posted on the site is available only to our Paid Members.
- Read the correspondences / profiles carefully and ensure that they are not superfluous / unrealistic.
- Take your time in judging a person and drawing your conclusions.
- Ask your parents / friends / any unbiased relation to also scan through the correspondence / profiles and put forth their observations.
- Be sure you find the person to be trustworthy before you go fullswing and send across all your contact information.
- Always close your browser and log out from the Website once you have finished surfing the net to prevent other people gaining access to your information and correspondence.
- Don't provide your personal contact information like name, residential address, place of work or any other identifying information in your initial messages.
- Don't be drawn by the looks and the profile content alone. All that glitters is not Gold! - Never go to meet at unearthly hours.
- Don't let any person pressurize you to reveal your personal information.
- Don't have the prospective match visit you at your home.
- Movies are not a place for the first meeting.
We suggest you to create a new Email account just for matrimonial purposes instead of using your regular IDs / Official IDs. This Email ID only at least during the initial stages.
If you feel that you are ready for the next level then you can have a word on phone. You may also chose to let your parents speak to them / their family members. Ensure the usage of a pre-paid mobile number and this could also be used exclusively for marriage purpose only. Ensure that the number provided to you is genuine and is not a pay phone where you end up footing the bills.